Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi… pete Williams on Paul’s Video Jukebox
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- While waiting in ‘The Line’
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Share The Corn. Share The Good. Live In Peace. Live Well. For The Welfare Of All.
- The Process of Aging
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- What do you think of haboobs?
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Irena Sendlerowa (Irena Sendler) Nobel Peace Prize Nominee
- Grandest Version Of The Greatest Vision
- Abandoned Parents
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Monthly Archives: July 2007
I believe most everyone has heard of Adam, the first man (the first human being, for that matter) created by God. And many people know of my firstborn, my son Adam, who is the creator of ToledoLinks.com. Well, today is … Continue reading
Are you knowledgeable about your right to parade, picket, leaflet, circulate petitions and otherwise express your political beliefs in public? You just might want to read the pamphlet Street Speech: Your Rights in Washington to Parade, Picket, and Leaflet which … Continue reading
The Pew Charitable Trusts serves the public interest by providing information, advancing policy solutions and supporting civic life. A public charity, The Pew Charitable Trusts is the sole beneficiary of seven individual charitable funds established between 1948 and 1979 by … Continue reading
Do you know of anyone who is of low income and hungry? Help stamp out hunger. Read what the United States Department of Agriculture has on the internet about the Food Stamp Program. The Cornell University Law School also provides … Continue reading
Oftentimes, I hear and read statements that others make regarding government and the operations of government. Having instructed courses on Government at the University of Toledo and also at Owens Community College, along with having worked in government as well … Continue reading
What is a teacher? Read this answer. After having read that, you can read the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook web page Teachers—Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, and Secondary. Has your interest has been aroused? … Continue reading