There’s this Jewish guy, his name is Yakov Naumovich Pokhis. He was born in Ukraine, emigrated to the United States of America, and became a naturlized citizen. That’s the same background as my mother. Well, anyways, this Yakov guy is better known by his professional stage name – Yakov Smirnoff. I gotta tell ya, he is a comedian that is humorous, entertaining, home-spun — heck, he is downright funny!
To learn more about this very unique individual, read the Wikipedia Yakov Smirnoff article and the Comedy Zone Yakov Smirnoff: Comedian Profile.
You might find these Yakov Smirnoff quotes fairly enlightening and insightful.
You might even wish to visit the Yakov Smirnoff Home Page.
To top it all off with Smirnoff, visit YouTube to watch and listen to the Yakov Smirnoff schtick at the 9th Annual Young Comedians Special of some years ago.
Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Daniel Boone
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש