There’s this Jewish guy, his name is Yakov Naumovich Pokhis. He was born in Ukraine, emigrated to the United States of America, and became a naturlized citizen. That’s the same background as my mother. Well, anyways, this Yakov guy is better known by his professional stage name – Yakov Smirnoff. I gotta tell ya, he is a comedian that is humorous, entertaining, home-spun — heck, he is downright funny!
To learn more about this very unique individual, read the Wikipedia Yakov Smirnoff article and the Comedy Zone Yakov Smirnoff: Comedian Profile.
You might find these Yakov Smirnoff quotes fairly enlightening and insightful.
You might even wish to visit the Yakov Smirnoff Home Page.
To top it all off with Smirnoff, visit YouTube to watch and listen to the Yakov Smirnoff schtick at the 9th Annual Young Comedians Special of some years ago.
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- Beware The Ides Of March
- Why hasn’t NASA sent humans to Mars? – Business Insider
- Insecure People Hate Without Cause
- Randy Pausch – Live The Right Way
- Rude is a sign of weakness. Nice is a sign of strength.
- Treason and Donald J. Trump
- Adolf Hitler. Donald Trump
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- Rupp Centaur in Laughlin, Nevada
- Frank Talk About Franks. Hot Dog!
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש