There’s this Jewish guy, his name is Yakov Naumovich Pokhis. He was born in Ukraine, emigrated to the United States of America, and became a naturlized citizen. That’s the same background as my mother. Well, anyways, this Yakov guy is better known by his professional stage name – Yakov Smirnoff. I gotta tell ya, he is a comedian that is humorous, entertaining, home-spun — heck, he is downright funny!
To learn more about this very unique individual, read the Wikipedia Yakov Smirnoff article and the Comedy Zone Yakov Smirnoff: Comedian Profile.
You might find these Yakov Smirnoff quotes fairly enlightening and insightful.
You might even wish to visit the Yakov Smirnoff Home Page.
To top it all off with Smirnoff, visit YouTube to watch and listen to the Yakov Smirnoff schtick at the 9th Annual Young Comedians Special of some years ago.
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Gwen Hansen Carpenter Klatt. Charlotte Hansen. Elizabeth Hansen. Bethany Hansen. Jared Hansen.
- Memorial Day 2017. Richard James Hansen.
- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- The Church Of What's Happening Now!
- Edon Pinchot
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש