Courtesy of TouTube
Copenhagen in July
Published on Aug 2, 2012
Copenhagen: the city of ideas and designs. Thanks to beautiful Copenhagen and all the nice people over there. Shooting: Murat & Figen Kurt, Editing: Murat Kurt. Copenhagen in July, Denmark, 17-25 July 2012. This movie’s length is 12 minutes and contains 3 parts. Soundtracks are below:
Intro: Goran Bregovic & Emis Kusturica – Por una cabeza
Part 1: Monica Molina – Pequeño fado
Part 2: Musica Nuda – La canzone dei vecchi amanti
Part 3: Buena Vista Social Club – Veinte Años
Final: Lhasa De Sela – La celestina
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- L'Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Browning Masonic Community: Roland's New Home?
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- YWOTD: Bashert
- President Harry S. Truman - Views on the Republican Party in the U.S.A.
- John Hanson, First President of the United States, established Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש