I am old! I never thought I would live to be this old.
With each passing day, I am getting older and older.
With each passing day, I think it may be my last.
With each passing day, I feel fortunate to have made it to that day.
With each passing day, I am thankful for having made it through the day.
With all that in mind, I found something on the internet that I wish to share. Unfortunately, I have been unable to discover the author in order to provide the proper attribution. Now, if you are ready, the following is for you. May it put a smile on your face, and help you age gracefully.
Important facts to remember as you grow older
* Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
* Life is sexually transmitted.
* Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
* Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
* Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
* All of us could lake a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
* In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird. and people take Prozac to make it normal.
* Don’t worry about old age: It doesn’t last that long.