Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Rachmones - ראַטשמאָנעס
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- The Northern Winds, A Pagan Place.
- Chalav Yisrael
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Have No Regrets. Live Life.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Going back to his first election back in November 1995, Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz has continuously held one elected political office after another in Lucas County, Ohio as an avowed Democrat. First, he was elected to the Lucas County Educational Service … Continue reading
April Showers posted more about this over at Mind Body and Soul. Go take a look-see and read “Take these twelve basic steps to lovingly care for yourself”
A few questions for those of you who have aging parents: 1. Are your parents able to take care of themselves? 2. Are your parents experiencing memory loss? 3. Are your parents safe in their home? 4. Are your parents … Continue reading
I am now in my seventieth year of life and my forty-fourth year as a father. As another Father’s Day is fast approaching, I find myself full of remorse. While Father’s Day 2017 is two days away, it is not … Continue reading
Gwen Hansen Carpenter Klatt Charlotte Hansen Elizabeth Hansen Bethany Hansen Jared Hansen Source: All photos are from the respective person’s Facebook page.