A few questions for those of you who have aging parents:
1. Are your parents able to take care of themselves?
2. Are your parents experiencing memory loss?
3. Are your parents safe in their home?
4. Are your parents safe on the road?
5. Have your parents lost weight?
6. Are your parents in good spirits?
7. Are your parents still social?
8. Are your parents able to get around?
Read what Mayo Clinic has to say about all that in their article:
Aging parents: 8 warning signs of health problems
You might also be interested in the following articles:
>–> Aging Parents and Elder Care (Senior Care), Caring for aging parents and other elderly seniors
>–> 8 Things Not to Say to Your Aging Parents
>–> How to Handle an Elderly Parent’s Bad Behavior
This entry was posted in Family
. Bookmark the permalink