December 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Pearl Lerman: Pearl Hansen (1921 - 1984) - Find A Grave Photos
- Grandest Version Of The Greatest Vision
- What Words Are There?
- Have a Danish
- Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path.
- Need Washing? Run Through The Rain.
- Holly, Jolly, Melancholy
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Search Results for: Adam
In memory of my brother, Richard, I dedicate this Roland’s Ramblings entry to my son, Adam. The song that I have placed here, Climb Every Mountain, is one of my most all-time favorites. I find its lyrics to be very … Continue reading
There’s a fellow I know whose name is Adam Roland Hansen. I think he is a really great guy. If you know Adam like I know Adam, then you are very fortunate, indeed! If you do not know Adam Hansen … Continue reading
Here it is, July 31, 2016. That means today is the forty-third (43rd) anniversary of the birth of my son, Adam Roland Hansen. I want to give a shout out, and I invite you to join me. Here goes: “Happy Birthday, Adam.” To … Continue reading
Here it is, July 31, 2015, the forty-second (42nd) birthday of my son, Adam Roland Hansen. Please join me in shouting out, “Happy Birthday, Adam.” I have said it and written it before, as I do again now. and as I … Continue reading
Read about Adam Hansen from AdamHansen.net. Check out Adam Hansen of Toledo over on Linkedin. Explore the Google search results for Adam Hansen of Toledo. Read other stuff concerning Adam Hansen from among the previous entries of Roland’s Ramblings.
July 31, 2013 marks the Fortieth (40th) Birthday of my firstborn, Adam Roland Hansen. I want to shout out, “Happy Birthday” to my son, Adam, and in his honor, I write this blog entry. I have previously written birthday wishes … Continue reading