December 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Pearl Lerman: Pearl Hansen (1921 - 1984) - Find A Grave Photos
- Grandest Version Of The Greatest Vision
- What Words Are There?
- Have a Danish
- Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path.
- Need Washing? Run Through The Rain.
- Holly, Jolly, Melancholy
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Search Results for: Richard
In memory of my brother, Richard, I dedicate this Roland’s Ramblings entry to my son, Adam. The song that I have placed here, Climb Every Mountain, is one of my most all-time favorites. I find its lyrics to be very … Continue reading
Another year. Another Memorial Day. Thinking of my brother Richard James Hansen on this Memorial Day 2017. Rest In Peace, Rich.
I miss my brother, Rich.
Today is the anniversary of the birth of my brother, Richard James Hansen, USMC Retired. Had Rich not died 29 months ago, today he would have been 71 years old. And again as I have before, I renew my pledge … Continue reading
Today is the anniversary of the birth of my brother, Richard James Hansen, USMC Retired. Had Rich not died 17 months ago, today he would have been 70 years old. And again as I have before, I renew my pledge … Continue reading
In honor and in memory of my brother Richard James Hansen, a 20 year veteran of the United States Marine Corps, who died one year ago today from pancreatic cancer, I ask you to look at the following: Richard James … Continue reading
This year, in honor of Independence Day, here in the United States of America, aka The Fourth Of July, I ask that you take the time to visit and read the following related writings I have scribed. Independence Day, Roland’s … Continue reading