- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Charitable
Growing Good Corn Author Unknown There once was a farmer who grew award-winning corn. Each year he entered his corn in the state fair where it won a blue ribbon. One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learned something … Continue reading
I found this meme to be an attention grabber: The quotation by Cory Booker garnered my interest so much so that I had to learn more about Cory Booker, the former Mayor of Newark, New Jersey, currently the junior United States Senator … Continue reading
Watch and listen to “The Story of Boo Hansen. Boo’s News from the House of Boo. The Adventures of Boo Hansen.” You may also view and read the story over on the website of WTVG 13abc; just go on over … Continue reading
July 31, 2013 marks the Fortieth (40th) Birthday of my firstborn, Adam Roland Hansen. I want to shout out, “Happy Birthday” to my son, Adam, and in his honor, I write this blog entry. I have previously written birthday wishes … Continue reading
I received the following in an e-mail from “Medical Mutual and its Family of Companies”: Staying Safe in the Summer Sun Summer is here! It’s exciting to see the warm weather return, leaving the cold, gray days of winter behind. … Continue reading
Today, I wish to highlight the website of Shavei Israel, but before I provide you with the link to the website, I am doing a copy and paste job of one of the website’s pages that will give you a … Continue reading