dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Communication
Many political conservatives have blasted me, belittled me, and called me names some of which have been extremely vulgar. Many times, political conservatives have called me “libtard” in their poor attempts at insulting me. After having seen the meme that … Continue reading
Spend time with your elders. Not everything can be found on Google. “Call your mom, call your dad. If you’re lucky enough to have a parent or two alive on this planet, call ‘em. Don’t text. Don’t email. Call … Continue reading
Give me the facts. “Just the facts, ma’am.” This morning, I read the following in a Wikipedia article: Selective perception is the process by which individuals perceive what they want to in media messages while ignoring opposing viewpoints. It is … Continue reading
While some people may call an alter cocker an old dog, an alter cocker is not a breed of dog. Alternative transliteration spellings of the Yiddish phrase אַלטער קאַקער alter cocker are: alte kaker, alta kaker, alte kocker, alter kocker, alter kaker, alte … Continue reading
“I find it somewhat disconcerting that some people totally lack civility in their political discourse with others when there is a difference of political opinion. Sad. Why cannot people be respectful of one another in expressing opposing views? Why do … Continue reading