July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Goyishe Kupp
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- YWOTD: אַלטער קאַקער - Alter Cocker
- Red Wine For Diabetes Treatment
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Electric Car Refueling in Elk Horn, Iowa
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Communication
I have learned that the absolute easiest way to get someone upset with me is to treat them as they treat me. According to some folks, I have mastered this to a science. And, here all along, I thought my … Continue reading
It can be difficult to tell if a person is looking for support, sympathy, or if the person is at risk for harming themselves. This is due to the fact that social media often lacks context and the ability to … Continue reading
Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
The following Roland’s Ramblings entry was originally posted in my Roland Hansen Commentary blog on July 20, 2009. I believe it is just as true today as it was then, perhaps even moreso; I know it is in my personal … Continue reading
If a person says and/or does something, should the person take responsibility for, and be held accountable for, and accept the consequences of his or her own words and/or actions? Some people see attributes in other people that displease them, … Continue reading
I am who I am. I have a history of which most people are unaware. Even my descendants do not know of the many forces that have shaped the person I am. Regardless of my desire to share my life’s … Continue reading
Many people want to punish you when you speak the truth, when you are indeed correct. They do so because it lessens their own feelings of inferiority that arises from their ignorance. Never let their personal attacks stop you from … Continue reading
I cannot tell a lie; and, I do not lie.There are quite a few people who have punished me for speaking the truth.To them I say, “Winners never lie and liars never win.”