Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- Rate The President
- Inspiring Teachers and Hugh Frank Hinton
- Family Trust
- The Final Curtain
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Bozii. A Uniquely Canadian Experience
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Community
I saw something on one of the internet social media sites that reminds me of the open door policy once practiced by many Americans, including the generations preceding mine and my own generation in its earlier adulthood. It seems to … Continue reading
This blog entry is brought to you courtesy of Toledo City Paper. It is an article about Toledo, Ohio Career Politician Skippy Kapszukiewicz. Check it out; go on over to read: LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM BY … Continue reading
There’s a fellow I know whose name is Adam Roland Hansen. I think he is a really great guy. If you know Adam like I know Adam, then you are very fortunate, indeed! If you do not know Adam Hansen … Continue reading
Some thoughts about my early years growing up – The Wonder Years: I was born in 1947 and grew up on East Northgate Parkway in the City of Toledo, Ohio and graduated from Whitmer Senior High School in 1965. For … Continue reading
PREFACE I wrote a Roland Hansen Commentary blog entry on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 entitled Wade Kapszukiewicz, The Boy Who Would Be King. Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. You may read that commentary of mine if you go over to Roland Hansen Commentary and … Continue reading
I was raised in and I have made my home in an area of Toledo known known as North Towne. Originally part of Washington Township in suburban Toledo, Ohio, the area that became known as North Towne was annexed to … Continue reading