dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Community
“Loneliness in seniors is a major risk factor for depression. Numerous studies over the past decade have shown that feeling lonely is associated with more depressive symptoms in both middle-aged and older adults. It is critical to recognize those feelings … Continue reading
Okay, so there are political conservatives in the U.S.A. who give every excuse under the Sun to rationalize mass shootings in America in order to prevent gun regulations and to maintain the hedonistic macho attitude of gun ownership and the … Continue reading
Jewish people have been subjected to prejudice, discrimation, persecution, slavery, torture, and mass murder for centuries and even thousands of years throughout the world. The Jewish people in the United States of America have been targetted, as well. The Toledo, … Continue reading
I was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. Being the old fart that I am (in my 71st year), I find the website of Toledo History Box to be extremely interesting, especially so as I reminisce of days gone by. … Continue reading
I am going to take the easy way in this Roland’s Rambling blog entry. I am just going to copy and paste a Facebook exchange that took place with Troy Neff, former radio personality in Toledo, Ohio. That Facebook exchange … Continue reading
More for you to read. Follow the embedded links: Concerns About Aging Parents Adult Protective Services Area Office on Aging Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included. Call Your Parents and Grandparents. I agree with J. K. Simmons.