- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- The Pickle Jar
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Happy Birthday, Roland. Sagittarius Reigns Supreme!
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- American Made Motor Scooters
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Consumerism
I was raised in and I have made my home in an area of Toledo known known as North Towne. Originally part of Washington Township in suburban Toledo, Ohio, the area that became known as North Towne was annexed to … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading
I have a personal story to tell about my experience with TLC Eyecare and Laser Centers. In August of 2013, I went to the TLC Eyecare & Laser Center located at 3000 Regency Court in Toledo, Ohio for my annual … Continue reading
CONSUMERS AND CUSTOMERS. BEWARE OF YE OLDE DURTY BIRD RESTAURANT IN TOLEDO, OHIO! On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:31 PM, I wrote an electronic letter to Ye Olde Durty Bird restaurant in Toledo, Ohio via the contact form contained on its … Continue reading
There is a brand new electronic newletter that informs people about the activities and events in downtown Toledo, Ohio. For a look-see, just visit the link that is embedded below: Welcome to the ToledoLoop An email newsletter highlighting events in downtown Toledo
Now, I can see my Buddy. Did you take a look? My Buddy is genuine. I mean Genuine, as in the new 2012 Buddy 170i. I love it! Here, click on over to read Road review: 2012 Genuine Buddy 170i. … Continue reading