- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Current Events
This blog entry is brought to you courtesy of Toledo City Paper. It is an article about Toledo, Ohio Career Politician Skippy Kapszukiewicz. Check it out; go on over to read: LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM BY … Continue reading
The five living former Presidents of the United States of America, i.e. Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, have teamed up to create “One America Appeal” which is a campaign to raise money … Continue reading
Going back to his first election back in November 1995, Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz has continuously held one elected political office after another in Lucas County, Ohio as an avowed Democrat. First, he was elected to the Lucas County Educational Service … Continue reading
PREFACE I wrote a Roland Hansen Commentary blog entry on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 entitled Wade Kapszukiewicz, The Boy Who Would Be King. Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. You may read that commentary of mine if you go over to Roland Hansen Commentary and … Continue reading
Source: The Buckeye Institute
I remember the very first time that I was a candidate for elective office. It was back in 1978 when I sought to be elected to the Ohio State Senate from District 1, a portion of Northwest Ohio that included … Continue reading
The following is a reproduction of what Journalist Dan Rather wrote on his Facebook page on Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 11:33 a.m. These are not normal times. These are extraordinary times. And extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. When … Continue reading