- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- The Pickle Jar
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Happy Birthday, Roland. Sagittarius Reigns Supreme!
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- American Made Motor Scooters
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Current Events
PREFACE I wrote a Roland Hansen Commentary blog entry on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 entitled Wade Kapszukiewicz, The Boy Who Would Be King. Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. You may read that commentary of mine if you go over to Roland Hansen Commentary and … Continue reading
Source: The Buckeye Institute
I remember the very first time that I was a candidate for elective office. It was back in 1978 when I sought to be elected to the Ohio State Senate from District 1, a portion of Northwest Ohio that included … Continue reading
The following is a reproduction of what Journalist Dan Rather wrote on his Facebook page on Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 11:33 a.m. These are not normal times. These are extraordinary times. And extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. When … Continue reading