Dale Pertcheck on If we could look into each oth… lindataylor333@gmail… on Red Wine For Diabetes Tre… cwmartin13 on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… Judy Hansen on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… cwmartin13 on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… cwmartin13 on Happy Birthday, George Wa… Happy Birthday, Geor… on John Hanson, First President o… Happy Birthday, Geor… on My Best Buddy, Boo. Dale Pertcheck on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a… Judy Hansen on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a…
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Dan Rather Facebook Post on Donald Trump Presidency
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth S. Hansen
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Danish
I am using the tool known as “Press This” in order to have the article below re-published on Roland’s Ramblings. Open the embedded link that is contained below in order to read the entire article.
Do you like Smør? If so, then take a look at these: Photographs of Smør. Do you want some more of Smør? If so, then check this out: MAGISK VEGANSK SMØR – MED AQUAFABA (SOJAFRI) Do you like S’more? If … Continue reading
The Danish Jewish Museum (or the Dansk Jødisk Museum as it is known in its native land) of Denmark (or Danmark as the country is named in its native language) is located in one of the oldest parts of Copenhagen inside the Danish … Continue reading
This rambling on Roland’s Ramblings will take a little effort on your part, dear reader. I am going to quote an excerpt of an article, then follow the quoted excerpt with the title of the article with an embedded link to … Continue reading
I have this picture from several years ago of me at the Danish Inn located in Elk Horn, Iowa. Well, I just learned that the Danish Inn closed in March of this year and has been listed for sale. I learned this … Continue reading
What was that? You ask if I am exaggerating when I profess that Christianity was the demise of Vikings. Well, I will let you answer that for yourself. But, before you answer, please read the following, making sure you go … Continue reading