- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- The Pickle Jar
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Happy Birthday, Roland. Sagittarius Reigns Supreme!
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- American Made Motor Scooters
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Education
I am sharing the video, Share if you are against bullying! via Tapoos. To view the video in a new browser window, open this embedded link. That video really hits home with me. I remember a previous Roland’s Ramblings of February … Continue reading
I remember the very first time that I was a candidate for elective office. It was back in 1978 when I sought to be elected to the Ohio State Senate from District 1, a portion of Northwest Ohio that included … Continue reading
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading
Question: What is Islam? Another question: Who are Muslims? Islam is one of the largest religions in the world, with over 1 billion followers. It is a monotheistic faith based on revelations received by the Prophet Muhammad in 7th-century Saudi … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading