- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Encore
PEOPLE YOU MEET Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter … Continue reading
Going back to his first election back in November 1995, Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz has continuously held one elected political office after another in Lucas County, Ohio as an avowed Democrat. First, he was elected to the Lucas County Educational Service … Continue reading
I am now in my seventieth year of life and my forty-fourth year as a father. As another Father’s Day is fast approaching, I find myself full of remorse. While Father’s Day 2017 is two days away, it is not … Continue reading
Another year. Another Memorial Day. Thinking of my brother Richard James Hansen on this Memorial Day 2017. Rest In Peace, Rich.
I miss my brother, Rich.
I am sharing the video, Share if you are against bullying! via Tapoos. To view the video in a new browser window, open this embedded link. That video really hits home with me. I remember a previous Roland’s Ramblings of February … Continue reading