Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi… pete Williams on Paul’s Video Jukebox
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- While waiting in ‘The Line’
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Share The Corn. Share The Good. Live In Peace. Live Well. For The Welfare Of All.
- The Process of Aging
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- What do you think of haboobs?
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Irena Sendlerowa (Irena Sendler) Nobel Peace Prize Nominee
- Grandest Version Of The Greatest Vision
- Doris Lessing Quotes
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Entertainment
I am 71 years of age as I write this Roland’s Ramblings post; and, I gotta tell you that I have never been big on sports. That being put right out there, I feel like Lou Costello as Bud Abbott … Continue reading
One of my most all-time favorite songs hopefully reflects how I have lived my life: The Impossible Dream To dream the impossible dream To fight the unbeatable foe To bear with unbearable sorrow To run where the brave dare not … Continue reading
James Corden looks at the news of the day, including President Donald Trump getting an unexpected laugh during his United Nations General Assembly address, Brett Kavanaugh’s virginity claims and Ben & Jerry’s getting political with their flavors.