dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Family
A lifelong friend recently posted the following on Facebook: Do any of you seniors feel like your family is against you, even if you had helped them out one time or another? This is very depressing. How do you feel? … Continue reading
Oftentimes, in today’s American society, people tend to have such “busy” lives that they neglect to maintain close interpersonal relationships with their parents and grandparents. If you are fortunate enough to have parents and/or grandparents alive, make sure to keep … Continue reading
Having been raised in a single parent home for most of my life along with five of my brothers, Jan, Ron, Rich, Garry and Daryl, and my sister, Cheryl, (there were 7 of us), I have a special appreciation for … Continue reading
I rarely have anyone visit me. I make it a point to keep in touch with many of my family and friends. I also make it a point to visit them, whenever they are available for and desirous of a … Continue reading
Today, December 22, 2018, is the 97th anniversary of the birth of my mother, Pearl Lerman Hansen. Sadly, my mother had a cerebral hemorrhage back in October of 1984 while attending a big family party celebrating the first birthday of … Continue reading
I saw the following on the Facebook wall of my wonderful wife, Judy Rosenberg Hansen, who introduced it with the comment “I’m old now, I get it! I pray the kids and grandkids see this!”