Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Rachmones - ראַטשמאָנעס
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- The Northern Winds, A Pagan Place.
- Chalav Yisrael
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Have No Regrets. Live Life.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Friends
More for you to read. Follow the embedded links: Concerns About Aging Parents Adult Protective Services Area Office on Aging Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included. Call Your Parents and Grandparents. I agree with J. K. Simmons. … Continue reading
Thanksgiving in the United States of America is most often viewed as a happy joyous time with family and friends over a festive meal and watching football on television. But, it is not that way for a large number of … Continue reading
PEOPLE YOU MEET Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter … Continue reading
Some thoughts about my early years growing up – The Wonder Years: I was born in 1947 and grew up on East Northgate Parkway in the City of Toledo, Ohio and graduated from Whitmer Senior High School in 1965. For … Continue reading
Many people in the late adulthood stage of their life (aka senior citizens, old age, 65+, etc.) suffer from feelings of loneliness and social isolation. Read 20 Facts about Senior Isolation That Will Stun You. Indeed, the feeling of loneliness … Continue reading
Back on August 16, 2014, I conluded my Roland’s Ramblings entry with the following paragraph: When Rich died, I made a pledge in his honor to try to be a better person. As I think of Rich each day, I … Continue reading