July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- Goyishe Kupp
- Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy
- President Pat Paulsen
- Roland Hansen Background Information
- YWOTD: Mishpocheh
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Friends
It can be difficult to tell if a person is looking for support, sympathy, or if the person is at risk for harming themselves. This is due to the fact that social media often lacks context and the ability to … Continue reading
Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
The following Roland’s Ramblings entry was originally posted in my Roland Hansen Commentary blog on July 20, 2009. I believe it is just as true today as it was then, perhaps even moreso; I know it is in my personal … Continue reading
I am who I am. I have a history of which most people are unaware. Even my descendants do not know of the many forces that have shaped the person I am. Regardless of my desire to share my life’s … Continue reading
I want to share a story that I read on my eldest son’s Facebook. Before he died, a father said to his son; “Here is a watch that your grandfather gave me. It is almost 200 years old. Before I … Continue reading
Thomas Jefferson said, “I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as a cause for withdrawing from a friend.”
A lifelong friend recently posted the following on Facebook: Do any of you seniors feel like your family is against you, even if you had helped them out one time or another? This is very depressing. How do you feel? … Continue reading