- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Hawaii
For more Roland’s Ramblings about Aloha, open this embedded link.
FYI: I am still presently in the State of Hawaii on the island of Maui where I am temporarily residing in my Kehei digs.
Aloha! Well, here I am in my little place at the Maui Banyan with its location near both Kamaeole Beach Park II and Kamaeole Beach Park III in Kihei. The key operative word for me right now is happiness. Once again, I am back in a … Continue reading
Just yesterday on July 31, 2012, there was a Judy’s Jewels entry that caught my eye. Please click over to read: Maui Foodland On top of that, on that same day, my son, Adam Roland Hansen, whose birthday is July … Continue reading
As is said in Hawaii – Aloha! Whether or not you enjoy your weather, could you weather this now? — courtesy of Maui Now. As Mark Twain wrote, “It was the sublimest spectacle I ever witnessed, and I think the … Continue reading
I remember our first time together for my wife and I. Our first luau. Our first time on stage at that luau learning hula. Our first time in Maui. There is always that of which is news in Maui. Maui, … Continue reading