- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- L'Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- YWOTD: Bashert
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Hawaii
For more Roland’s Ramblings about Aloha, open this embedded link.
FYI: I am still presently in the State of Hawaii on the island of Maui where I am temporarily residing in my Kehei digs.
Aloha! Well, here I am in my little place at the Maui Banyan with its location near both Kamaeole Beach Park II and Kamaeole Beach Park III in Kihei. The key operative word for me right now is happiness. Once again, I am back in a … Continue reading
Just yesterday on July 31, 2012, there was a Judy’s Jewels entry that caught my eye. Please click over to read: Maui Foodland On top of that, on that same day, my son, Adam Roland Hansen, whose birthday is July … Continue reading
As is said in Hawaii – Aloha! Whether or not you enjoy your weather, could you weather this now? — courtesy of Maui Now. As Mark Twain wrote, “It was the sublimest spectacle I ever witnessed, and I think the … Continue reading
I remember our first time together for my wife and I. Our first luau. Our first time on stage at that luau learning hula. Our first time in Maui. There is always that of which is news in Maui. Maui, … Continue reading