Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- Rate The President
- Inspiring Teachers and Hugh Frank Hinton
- Family Trust
- The Final Curtain
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Bozii. A Uniquely Canadian Experience
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Hawaii
For more Roland’s Ramblings about Aloha, open this embedded link.
FYI: I am still presently in the State of Hawaii on the island of Maui where I am temporarily residing in my Kehei digs.
Aloha! Well, here I am in my little place at the Maui Banyan with its location near both Kamaeole Beach Park II and Kamaeole Beach Park III in Kihei. The key operative word for me right now is happiness. Once again, I am back in a … Continue reading
Just yesterday on July 31, 2012, there was a Judy’s Jewels entry that caught my eye. Please click over to read: Maui Foodland On top of that, on that same day, my son, Adam Roland Hansen, whose birthday is July … Continue reading
As is said in Hawaii – Aloha! Whether or not you enjoy your weather, could you weather this now? — courtesy of Maui Now. As Mark Twain wrote, “It was the sublimest spectacle I ever witnessed, and I think the … Continue reading
I remember our first time together for my wife and I. Our first luau. Our first time on stage at that luau learning hula. Our first time in Maui. There is always that of which is news in Maui. Maui, … Continue reading