- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- The Pickle Jar
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Happy Birthday, Roland. Sagittarius Reigns Supreme!
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- American Made Motor Scooters
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Health
Sniffle, sniffle. It is cold and flu season here in Northwest Ohio. So, what are we going to do about it? Well, let us look around the internet. An opening short paragraph from one of the web pages of WebMD, … Continue reading
I am now home recuperating from surgery that was performed yesterday, February 2, 2017, at ProMedica Toledo Hospital by Dr. Albert W. Tsang. Without going into details, I feel as though I have had a near-death experience. AND, I have had … Continue reading
I HATE DIABETES.
I have previously written about diabetes. As a diabetic, a person afflicted with the disease that requires constant vigilance in a never-ending battle, I shout out, Diabetes Is My Enemy! As put forth by the website of WebMD in its article, Blood … Continue reading
The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame, and worry. Then, watch your health, and life improve. ~ Charles F. Glassman
The glycemic index, or GI, measures how a carbohydrate-containing food raises blood glucose. Foods are ranked based on how they compare to a reference food — either glucose or white bread. A food with a high GI raises blood glucose … Continue reading