Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- John Hanson, First President of the United States, established Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Life is like a kaleidoscope.
- The Church Of What's Happening Now!
- President Harry S. Truman - Views on the Republican Party in the U.S.A.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Health
Over on one of the many web pages at the website of the Mayo Clinic, I read the following introductory paragraph: “A diabetes diet simply means eating the healthiest foods in moderate amounts and sticking to regular mealtimes. A diabetes … Continue reading
A few questions for those of you who have aging parents: 1. Are your parents able to take care of themselves? 2. Are your parents experiencing memory loss? 3. Are your parents safe in their home? 4. Are your parents … Continue reading
WOW, does this meme hold extra meaning for me! Just a few days ago, I thought I was going to check out of this world. I started out the day being hyperglycemic with a fasting blood sugar reading of 190 … Continue reading
Sniffle, sniffle. It is cold and flu season here in Northwest Ohio. So, what are we going to do about it? Well, let us look around the internet. An opening short paragraph from one of the web pages of WebMD, … Continue reading
I am now home recuperating from surgery that was performed yesterday, February 2, 2017, at ProMedica Toledo Hospital by Dr. Albert W. Tsang. Without going into details, I feel as though I have had a near-death experience. AND, I have had … Continue reading
I HATE DIABETES.