Dale Pertcheck on If we could look into each oth… lindataylor333@gmail… on Red Wine For Diabetes Tre… cwmartin13 on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… Judy Hansen on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… cwmartin13 on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… cwmartin13 on Happy Birthday, George Wa… Happy Birthday, Geor… on John Hanson, First President o… Happy Birthday, Geor… on My Best Buddy, Boo. Dale Pertcheck on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a… Judy Hansen on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a…
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Dan Rather Facebook Post on Donald Trump Presidency
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: History
PREFACE I wrote a Roland Hansen Commentary blog entry on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 entitled Wade Kapszukiewicz, The Boy Who Would Be King. Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. You may read that commentary of mine if you go over to Roland Hansen Commentary and … Continue reading
I was raised in and I have made my home in an area of Toledo known known as North Towne. Originally part of Washington Township in suburban Toledo, Ohio, the area that became known as North Towne was annexed to … Continue reading
My Best Buddy, Boo, says, “Happy Presidents’ Day to all Americans everywhere.” It is Presidents’ Day, isn’t it? Or is it? The third Monday in February is a federal holiday celebrated in the United States of America. The name of … Continue reading
I remember the very first time that I was a candidate for elective office. It was back in 1978 when I sought to be elected to the Ohio State Senate from District 1, a portion of Northwest Ohio that included … Continue reading
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading
I am writing this Roland’s Ramblings blog entry from my home in Toledo, Ohio as the Winter Solstice is about to arrive. The official start of winter this year is at our doorstep and is soon to be upon us. … Continue reading
Happy Anniversary to my bashert, my wife, Judy Rosenberg Hansen. We met on November 6, 1965. We got engaged in June 1966 to be wed in June 1967. Then, on November 13, 1966, you went away for awhile. On March … Continue reading