- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Holidays
My Best Buddy, Boo, says, “Happy Presidents’ Day to all Americans everywhere.” It is Presidents’ Day, isn’t it? Or is it? The third Monday in February is a federal holiday celebrated in the United States of America. The name of … Continue reading
I am writing this Roland’s Ramblings blog entry from my home in Toledo, Ohio as the Winter Solstice is about to arrive. The official start of winter this year is at our doorstep and is soon to be upon us. … Continue reading
Today was my birthday! My zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Well, in addition to November 26 being my birthday, check out this: Importance of November 26 And on the actual date of my birth, there was the UN Debate on Palestine … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
This rambling on Roland’s Ramblings will take a little effort on your part, dear reader. I am going to quote an excerpt of an article, then follow the quoted excerpt with the title of the article with an embedded link to … Continue reading
I have written about Chanukah before. You may wish to revisit this previous entry: Chanukah. Hanukkah. Posted on December 8, 2009 This year, on this sixth night of Chanukah, I offer the following for your pleasure.
Here it is, Thanksgiving 2015! The observance of Thanksgiving in North America has an interesting history and has been observed at various times even prior to the establishment of the United States of America as a sovereign nation. However, it … Continue reading