dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Holidays
This year, 2019 CE, Passover begins at sunset on the evening of Friday, April 19, and ends at sunset on the evening of Saturday, April 27. האָבן אַ גוט יום טוּב Hobn a gut ium tub. Chag Pesach Sameach! The … Continue reading
I have been an admirer of Nina Amir for many years now. Indeed, it was back on May 10, 2010 that I posted the Roland’s Ramblings entry entitled Nina Amir. I found the following video from Nina Amir especially apropos on this … Continue reading
Hey! Today is Grandparents Day. May I suggest, you follow the embedded link to read the article, Ways to Celebrate Grandparents Day
R.I.P Robert Christian Hansen August 8, 1915 – April 12, 1984
For many centuries, Jewish people all over the world have retold the story of the Exodus each year during the Passover (Pesach) Seder. Part of the Seder ritual observance involves the eating of matzo, aka matzah, aka unleavened bread, aka … Continue reading
Thanksgiving in the United States of America is most often viewed as a happy joyous time with family and friends over a festive meal and watching football on television. But, it is not that way for a large number of … Continue reading