Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- John Hanson, First President of the United States, established Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Life is like a kaleidoscope.
- The Church Of What's Happening Now!
- President Harry S. Truman - Views on the Republican Party in the U.S.A.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Holidays
Thanksgiving in the United States of America is most often viewed as a happy joyous time with family and friends over a festive meal and watching football on television. But, it is not that way for a large number of … Continue reading
The New Year on the Hebrew calendar is coming up on the 1st of Tishrei, 5778, which on the Gregorian calendar begins at sunset on Wednesday, September 20, 2017. In Hebrew, I say: כתיבה וחתימה טובה with the transliteration of … Continue reading
Another year. Another Memorial Day. Thinking of my brother Richard James Hansen on this Memorial Day 2017. Rest In Peace, Rich.
My Best Buddy, Boo, says, “Happy Presidents’ Day to all Americans everywhere.” It is Presidents’ Day, isn’t it? Or is it? The third Monday in February is a federal holiday celebrated in the United States of America. The name of … Continue reading
I am writing this Roland’s Ramblings blog entry from my home in Toledo, Ohio as the Winter Solstice is about to arrive. The official start of winter this year is at our doorstep and is soon to be upon us. … Continue reading
Today was my birthday! My zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Well, in addition to November 26 being my birthday, check out this: Importance of November 26 And on the actual date of my birth, there was the UN Debate on Palestine … Continue reading