Dale Pertcheck on If we could look into each oth… lindataylor333@gmail… on Red Wine For Diabetes Tre… cwmartin13 on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… Judy Hansen on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… cwmartin13 on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… cwmartin13 on Happy Birthday, George Wa… Happy Birthday, Geor… on John Hanson, First President o… Happy Birthday, Geor… on My Best Buddy, Boo. Dale Pertcheck on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a… Judy Hansen on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a…
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Dan Rather Facebook Post on Donald Trump Presidency
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Holidays
My Best Buddy, Boo, says, “Happy Presidents’ Day to all Americans everywhere.” It is Presidents’ Day, isn’t it? Or is it? The third Monday in February is a federal holiday celebrated in the United States of America. The name of … Continue reading
I am writing this Roland’s Ramblings blog entry from my home in Toledo, Ohio as the Winter Solstice is about to arrive. The official start of winter this year is at our doorstep and is soon to be upon us. … Continue reading
Today was my birthday! My zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Well, in addition to November 26 being my birthday, check out this: Importance of November 26 And on the actual date of my birth, there was the UN Debate on Palestine … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
This rambling on Roland’s Ramblings will take a little effort on your part, dear reader. I am going to quote an excerpt of an article, then follow the quoted excerpt with the title of the article with an embedded link to … Continue reading
I have written about Chanukah before. You may wish to revisit this previous entry: Chanukah. Hanukkah. Posted on December 8, 2009 This year, on this sixth night of Chanukah, I offer the following for your pleasure.
Here it is, Thanksgiving 2015! The observance of Thanksgiving in North America has an interesting history and has been observed at various times even prior to the establishment of the United States of America as a sovereign nation. However, it … Continue reading