July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Goyishe Kupp
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- YWOTD: אַלטער קאַקער - Alter Cocker
- Red Wine For Diabetes Treatment
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Electric Car Refueling in Elk Horn, Iowa
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Holidays
As an infant, toddler, child, and adolescent, I grew up without my father in the home or in my life. It wasn’t until I was 23 years old that my father and I finally got together. It was in the … Continue reading
This year, 2019 CE, Passover begins at sunset on the evening of Friday, April 19, and ends at sunset on the evening of Saturday, April 27. האָבן אַ גוט יום טוּב Hobn a gut ium tub. Chag Pesach Sameach! The … Continue reading
I have been an admirer of Nina Amir for many years now. Indeed, it was back on May 10, 2010 that I posted the Roland’s Ramblings entry entitled Nina Amir. I found the following video from Nina Amir especially apropos on this … Continue reading
Hey! Today is Grandparents Day. May I suggest, you follow the embedded link to read the article, Ways to Celebrate Grandparents Day
R.I.P Robert Christian Hansen August 8, 1915 – April 12, 1984
For many centuries, Jewish people all over the world have retold the story of the Exodus each year during the Passover (Pesach) Seder. Part of the Seder ritual observance involves the eating of matzo, aka matzah, aka unleavened bread, aka … Continue reading