- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Humor
Bonus! A Roland’s Ramblings Encore Presentation: * President Pat Paulsen, Posted on September 29, 2008 Advertisements
“On this day in comedy in 1970 The Flip Wilson Show premiered on NBC.” Flip Wilson created the role of Reverend Leroy, a fast talking Preacher that tells the truth as well as lying and conning you at the same … Continue reading
Published on December 13, 2015 is an entertaining YouTube video from the television show, Saturday Night Live. You have got to watch this beautifully done satire, “President George W. Bush (Will Ferrell) announces he’s entering the presidential race and assesses … Continue reading
I am old! I never thought I would live to be this old. With each passing day, I am getting older and older. With each passing day, I think it may be my last. With each passing day, I feel … Continue reading
From the New York Daily News, you can read the entire article: When Chanukah and Thanksgiving fall on the same day, it’s “Thanksgivukkah” Hey, take a look at a little something that is brought to you by JewishBoston.com. Click over … Continue reading