- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Jewish
The New Year on the Hebrew calendar is coming up on the 1st of Tishrei, 5778, which on the Gregorian calendar begins at sunset on Wednesday, September 20, 2017. In Hebrew, I say: כתיבה וחתימה טובה with the transliteration of … Continue reading
The title of this Roland’s Ramblings contains several spellings for the same word. You may do a web search to learn about them. For example, a search on Google came up with these results for schlep and these results for … Continue reading
Source: Pearl Hansen (1921 – 1984) – Find A Grave Photos It has been 32 years, now; and, there still is not one day that goes by that I do not think of and miss my mother. I have written about … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
The Danish Jewish Museum (or the Dansk Jødisk Museum as it is known in its native land) of Denmark (or Danmark as the country is named in its native language) is located in one of the oldest parts of Copenhagen inside the Danish … Continue reading
This rambling on Roland’s Ramblings will take a little effort on your part, dear reader. I am going to quote an excerpt of an article, then follow the quoted excerpt with the title of the article with an embedded link to … Continue reading
I have written about Chanukah before. You may wish to revisit this previous entry: Chanukah. Hanukkah. Posted on December 8, 2009 This year, on this sixth night of Chanukah, I offer the following for your pleasure.