Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Rachmones - ראַטשמאָנעס
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- The Northern Winds, A Pagan Place.
- Chalav Yisrael
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Have No Regrets. Live Life.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Jewish
The New Year on the Hebrew calendar is coming up on the 1st of Tishrei, 5778, which on the Gregorian calendar begins at sunset on Wednesday, September 20, 2017. In Hebrew, I say: כתיבה וחתימה טובה with the transliteration of … Continue reading
The title of this Roland’s Ramblings contains several spellings for the same word. You may do a web search to learn about them. For example, a search on Google came up with these results for schlep and these results for … Continue reading
Source: Pearl Hansen (1921 – 1984) – Find A Grave Photos It has been 32 years, now; and, there still is not one day that goes by that I do not think of and miss my mother. I have written about … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
The Danish Jewish Museum (or the Dansk Jødisk Museum as it is known in its native land) of Denmark (or Danmark as the country is named in its native language) is located in one of the oldest parts of Copenhagen inside the Danish … Continue reading
This rambling on Roland’s Ramblings will take a little effort on your part, dear reader. I am going to quote an excerpt of an article, then follow the quoted excerpt with the title of the article with an embedded link to … Continue reading
I have written about Chanukah before. You may wish to revisit this previous entry: Chanukah. Hanukkah. Posted on December 8, 2009 This year, on this sixth night of Chanukah, I offer the following for your pleasure.