dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Language
Many political conservatives have blasted me, belittled me, and called me names some of which have been extremely vulgar. Many times, political conservatives have called me “libtard” in their poor attempts at insulting me. After having seen the meme that … Continue reading
I rarely have anyone visit me. I make it a point to keep in touch with many of my family and friends. I also make it a point to visit them, whenever they are available for and desirous of a … Continue reading
While some people may call an alter cocker an old dog, an alter cocker is not a breed of dog. Alternative transliteration spellings of the Yiddish phrase אַלטער קאַקער alter cocker are: alte kaker, alta kaker, alte kocker, alter kocker, alter kaker, alte … Continue reading
I first met Dale Pertcheck in the summer of 1965, shortly after high school graduation when I was 17 before I began college in September and before I had turned 18 in November of that year. Transpose that age of … Continue reading
I have been an admirer of Nina Amir for many years now. Indeed, it was back on May 10, 2010 that I posted the Roland’s Ramblings entry entitled Nina Amir. I found the following video from Nina Amir especially apropos on this … Continue reading