- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Management
And, if you wish to inspire employees then you really should read: How Not To Gain Good Employees and Not Motivate Them
I have a varied background; but this Roland’s Ramblings entry concerns just part of my background. Ready? Here goes. As a retired professional public administrator, as a former elected official, as a former instructor of American Government in my capacity of adjunct … Continue reading
I have a personal story to tell about my experience with TLC Eyecare and Laser Centers. In August of 2013, I went to the TLC Eyecare & Laser Center located at 3000 Regency Court in Toledo, Ohio for my annual … Continue reading
CONSUMERS AND CUSTOMERS. BEWARE OF YE OLDE DURTY BIRD RESTAURANT IN TOLEDO, OHIO! On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:31 PM, I wrote an electronic letter to Ye Olde Durty Bird restaurant in Toledo, Ohio via the contact form contained on its … Continue reading
A budgeting method in which all expenses must be justified for each new fiscal budget period is called zero-based budgeting, or ZBB when expressed as an acronym. When using ZBB, an organization starts from a “zero base” and every function … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading