- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Medicine
WOW, does this meme hold extra meaning for me! Just a few days ago, I thought I was going to check out of this world. I started out the day being hyperglycemic with a fasting blood sugar reading of 190 … Continue reading
Sniffle, sniffle. It is cold and flu season here in Northwest Ohio. So, what are we going to do about it? Well, let us look around the internet. An opening short paragraph from one of the web pages of WebMD, … Continue reading
I am now home recuperating from surgery that was performed yesterday, February 2, 2017, at ProMedica Toledo Hospital by Dr. Albert W. Tsang. Without going into details, I feel as though I have had a near-death experience. AND, I have had … Continue reading
I HATE DIABETES.
The glycemic index, or GI, measures how a carbohydrate-containing food raises blood glucose. Foods are ranked based on how they compare to a reference food — either glucose or white bread. A food with a high GI raises blood glucose … Continue reading
In another week, I will be observing my 67th birthday. For my birthday wish, I would like to be free of my Type 2 Diabetes. I HATE DIABETES!!! I have written several Roland’s Ramblings on the topic of diabetes. If … Continue reading