- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Medicine
WOW, does this meme hold extra meaning for me! Just a few days ago, I thought I was going to check out of this world. I started out the day being hyperglycemic with a fasting blood sugar reading of 190 … Continue reading
Sniffle, sniffle. It is cold and flu season here in Northwest Ohio. So, what are we going to do about it? Well, let us look around the internet. An opening short paragraph from one of the web pages of WebMD, … Continue reading
I am now home recuperating from surgery that was performed yesterday, February 2, 2017, at ProMedica Toledo Hospital by Dr. Albert W. Tsang. Without going into details, I feel as though I have had a near-death experience. AND, I have had … Continue reading
I HATE DIABETES.
The glycemic index, or GI, measures how a carbohydrate-containing food raises blood glucose. Foods are ranked based on how they compare to a reference food — either glucose or white bread. A food with a high GI raises blood glucose … Continue reading
In another week, I will be observing my 67th birthday. For my birthday wish, I would like to be free of my Type 2 Diabetes. I HATE DIABETES!!! I have written several Roland’s Ramblings on the topic of diabetes. If … Continue reading