- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Musing
I am sharing the video, Share if you are against bullying! via Tapoos. To view the video in a new browser window, open this embedded link. That video really hits home with me. I remember a previous Roland’s Ramblings of February … Continue reading
Many people in the late adulthood stage of their life (aka senior citizens, old age, 65+, etc.) suffer from feelings of loneliness and social isolation. Read 20 Facts about Senior Isolation That Will Stun You. Indeed, the feeling of loneliness … Continue reading
Video courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE via YouTube. COLONY HOUSE LYRICS “You & I” Lately, what’s the problem? What’s the headline this time? Somehow, we’re okay with all these differences leaving us blind, blind, blind I’m not scared of fighting; I’m … Continue reading
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading
Dedicated to my loved ones who have gone before me.