- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: News
The five living former Presidents of the United States of America, i.e. Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, have teamed up to create “One America Appeal” which is a campaign to raise money … Continue reading
Source: The Buckeye Institute
The following is a reproduction of what Journalist Dan Rather wrote on his Facebook page on Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 11:33 a.m. These are not normal times. These are extraordinary times. And extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. When … Continue reading
I am using the tool known as “Press This” in order to have the article below re-published on Roland’s Ramblings. Open the embedded link that is contained below in order to read the entire article.
Published on December 13, 2015 is an entertaining YouTube video from the television show, Saturday Night Live. You have got to watch this beautifully done satire, “President George W. Bush (Will Ferrell) announces he’s entering the presidential race and assesses … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading
“ProPublica is an independent, non-profit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest. … Investigative journalism is at risk. Many news organizations have increasingly come to see it as a luxury.” “The Mission” [of ProPublica is] “To expose abuses … Continue reading