- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- L'Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- YWOTD: Bashert
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Non Profits
The five living former Presidents of the United States of America, i.e. Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, have teamed up to create “One America Appeal” which is a campaign to raise money … Continue reading
Source: The Buckeye Institute
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading
“ProPublica is an independent, non-profit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest. … Investigative journalism is at risk. Many news organizations have increasingly come to see it as a luxury.” “The Mission” [of ProPublica is] “To expose abuses … Continue reading
The glycemic index, or GI, measures how a carbohydrate-containing food raises blood glucose. Foods are ranked based on how they compare to a reference food — either glucose or white bread. A food with a high GI raises blood glucose … Continue reading
I have a varied background; but this Roland’s Ramblings entry concerns just part of my background. Ready? Here goes. As a retired professional public administrator, as a former elected official, as a former instructor of American Government in my capacity of adjunct … Continue reading