July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- Goyishe Kupp
- Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy
- President Pat Paulsen
- Roland Hansen Background Information
- YWOTD: Mishpocheh
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Non Profits
From The New York Times, you may read: Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’ Read about the response by The Fake President, Twitler Donald J. Trump, concerning the shutdown of the Trump Foundation as reported by … Continue reading
The five living former Presidents of the United States of America, i.e. Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, have teamed up to create “One America Appeal” which is a campaign to raise money … Continue reading
Source: The Buckeye Institute
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading
“ProPublica is an independent, non-profit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest. … Investigative journalism is at risk. Many news organizations have increasingly come to see it as a luxury.” “The Mission” [of ProPublica is] “To expose abuses … Continue reading
The glycemic index, or GI, measures how a carbohydrate-containing food raises blood glucose. Foods are ranked based on how they compare to a reference food — either glucose or white bread. A food with a high GI raises blood glucose … Continue reading
I have a varied background; but this Roland’s Ramblings entry concerns just part of my background. Ready? Here goes. As a retired professional public administrator, as a former elected official, as a former instructor of American Government in my capacity of adjunct … Continue reading