dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Nostalgia
USA. Keep Our Schools All American! All American = All Inclusive. No Prejudice. No Discrimination. No Intolerance.
Today, December 22, 2018, is the 97th anniversary of the birth of my mother, Pearl Lerman Hansen. Sadly, my mother had a cerebral hemorrhage back in October of 1984 while attending a big family party celebrating the first birthday of … Continue reading
I first met Dale Pertcheck in the summer of 1965, shortly after high school graduation when I was 17 before I began college in September and before I had turned 18 in November of that year. Transpose that age of … Continue reading
I was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. Being the old fart that I am (in my 71st year), I find the website of Toledo History Box to be extremely interesting, especially so as I reminisce of days gone by. … Continue reading
I saw something on one of the internet social media sites that reminds me of the open door policy once practiced by many Americans, including the generations preceding mine and my own generation in its earlier adulthood. It seems to … Continue reading
Going back to his first election back in November 1995, Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz has continuously held one elected political office after another in Lucas County, Ohio as an avowed Democrat. First, he was elected to the Lucas County Educational Service … Continue reading