- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- The Pickle Jar
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Happy Birthday, Roland. Sagittarius Reigns Supreme!
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- American Made Motor Scooters
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Poetry
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Dylan Thomas, 1914 – 1953 Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
The Indispensible Man by Saxon White Kessinger Sometime when you’re feeling important; Sometime when your ego ‘s in bloom; Sometime when you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room: Sometime when you feel that your going, … Continue reading
Invictus by William Ernest Henley Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
Today marks the 8th anniversary of the death of Mattie Stepanek, American poet and a truly remarkable person. Mattie J.T. Stepanek died on June 22, 2004, just weeks before his 14th birthday, but the impact he made with his short … Continue reading
Feeling like some poetry today. How about Fire and Ice by Robert Frost – Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But … Continue reading