July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Goyishe Kupp
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- YWOTD: אַלטער קאַקער - Alter Cocker
- Red Wine For Diabetes Treatment
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Electric Car Refueling in Elk Horn, Iowa
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Poetry
I recently saw a status update on Facebook that was introduced with the comment “Let us live!!!” That opening statement was followed with a shared video from the Facebook account of Strong Mind @stronggmindd. The video was entitled “ON THE DAY … Continue reading
PEOPLE YOU MEET Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter … Continue reading
Where Have The Years Gone Where have the years gone they went so quickly by We have suddenly become old the years they seem to fly What happened to our childhood it seems so long ago The teenage years were … Continue reading
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Dylan Thomas, 1914 – 1953 Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading