- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- L'Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- YWOTD: Bashert
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Poetry
PEOPLE YOU MEET Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter … Continue reading
Where Have The Years Gone Where have the years gone they went so quickly by We have suddenly become old the years they seem to fly What happened to our childhood it seems so long ago The teenage years were … Continue reading
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Dylan Thomas, 1914 – 1953 Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
The Indispensible Man by Saxon White Kessinger Sometime when you’re feeling important; Sometime when your ego ‘s in bloom; Sometime when you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room: Sometime when you feel that your going, … Continue reading
Invictus by William Ernest Henley Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading