Dale Pertcheck on If we could look into each oth… lindataylor333@gmail… on Red Wine For Diabetes Tre… cwmartin13 on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… Judy Hansen on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… cwmartin13 on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… cwmartin13 on Happy Birthday, George Wa… Happy Birthday, Geor… on John Hanson, First President o… Happy Birthday, Geor… on My Best Buddy, Boo. Dale Pertcheck on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a… Judy Hansen on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a…
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Dan Rather Facebook Post on Donald Trump Presidency
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Poetry
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Dylan Thomas, 1914 – 1953 Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
The Indispensible Man by Saxon White Kessinger Sometime when you’re feeling important; Sometime when your ego ‘s in bloom; Sometime when you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room: Sometime when you feel that your going, … Continue reading
Invictus by William Ernest Henley Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
Today marks the 8th anniversary of the death of Mattie Stepanek, American poet and a truly remarkable person. Mattie J.T. Stepanek died on June 22, 2004, just weeks before his 14th birthday, but the impact he made with his short … Continue reading
Feeling like some poetry today. How about Fire and Ice by Robert Frost – Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But … Continue reading