Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- John Hanson, First President of the United States, established Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Life is like a kaleidoscope.
- The Church Of What's Happening Now!
- President Harry S. Truman - Views on the Republican Party in the U.S.A.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Poetry
I recently saw a status update on Facebook that was introduced with the comment “Let us live!!!” That opening statement was followed with a shared video from the Facebook account of Strong Mind @stronggmindd. The video was entitled “ON THE DAY … Continue reading
PEOPLE YOU MEET Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter … Continue reading
Where Have The Years Gone Where have the years gone they went so quickly by We have suddenly become old the years they seem to fly What happened to our childhood it seems so long ago The teenage years were … Continue reading
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Dylan Thomas, 1914 – 1953 Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading
The Indispensible Man by Saxon White Kessinger Sometime when you’re feeling important; Sometime when your ego ‘s in bloom; Sometime when you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room: Sometime when you feel that your going, … Continue reading