dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Poetry
I recently saw a status update on Facebook that was introduced with the comment “Let us live!!!” That opening statement was followed with a shared video from the Facebook account of Strong Mind @stronggmindd. The video was entitled “ON THE DAY … Continue reading
PEOPLE YOU MEET Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter … Continue reading
Where Have The Years Gone Where have the years gone they went so quickly by We have suddenly become old the years they seem to fly What happened to our childhood it seems so long ago The teenage years were … Continue reading
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Dylan Thomas, 1914 – 1953 Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though … Continue reading
Invictus (by William Ernest Henley) Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced … Continue reading