- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Political Science
There is a very interesting web page over on the website of The U.S. Constitution Online. It starts out with this opening paragraph: “This page concerns Political Systems. The Constitution describes the U.S. political system. This document will describe political … Continue reading
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading
Here in Roland’s Ramblings, I pose the question concerning supporters of Donald Trump. You judge for yourself based on the following copy and paste jobs from my Google+ posting with comments made there and from additional e-mail exchanges with Chuck … Continue reading
I saw this meme on Facebook allegedly attributing a quote to Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States of America: I decided to check its contents out for factual accuracy. So, I turned to good, ol’ faithful Snopes.com. Lo … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading
During my working career, one of the things I enjoyed was teaching American Government courses at the University of Toledo and at Owens Community College. That being stated, I found an interesting article over on the website of The Constitution … Continue reading