Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Rachmones - ראַטשמאָנעס
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- The Northern Winds, A Pagan Place.
- Chalav Yisrael
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Have No Regrets. Live Life.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Political Science
There is a very interesting web page over on the website of The U.S. Constitution Online. It starts out with this opening paragraph: “This page concerns Political Systems. The Constitution describes the U.S. political system. This document will describe political … Continue reading
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading
Here in Roland’s Ramblings, I pose the question concerning supporters of Donald Trump. You judge for yourself based on the following copy and paste jobs from my Google+ posting with comments made there and from additional e-mail exchanges with Chuck … Continue reading
I saw this meme on Facebook allegedly attributing a quote to Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States of America: I decided to check its contents out for factual accuracy. So, I turned to good, ol’ faithful Snopes.com. Lo … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading