- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- American Made Motor Scooters
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- VIDEO: Jewish Seniors Explain Yiddish Words
- Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Political Science
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading
Here in Roland’s Ramblings, I pose the question concerning supporters of Donald Trump. You judge for yourself based on the following copy and paste jobs from my Google+ posting with comments made there and from additional e-mail exchanges with Chuck … Continue reading
I saw this meme on Facebook allegedly attributing a quote to Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States of America: I decided to check its contents out for factual accuracy. So, I turned to good, ol’ faithful Snopes.com. Lo … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading
During my working career, one of the things I enjoyed was teaching American Government courses at the University of Toledo and at Owens Community College. That being stated, I found an interesting article over on the website of The Constitution … Continue reading
The 2015 local elections have not even been held yet in Ohio; and, some folks are already speculating on the local elections in 2016. Election cycles in Ohio are somewhat strange and confusing in Ohio; but the cycles for elections for … Continue reading