- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- L'Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- YWOTD: Bashert
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Psychology
A few questions for those of you who have aging parents: 1. Are your parents able to take care of themselves? 2. Are your parents experiencing memory loss? 3. Are your parents safe in their home? 4. Are your parents … Continue reading
I am sharing the video, Share if you are against bullying! via Tapoos. To view the video in a new browser window, open this embedded link. That video really hits home with me. I remember a previous Roland’s Ramblings of February … Continue reading
Many people in the late adulthood stage of their life (aka senior citizens, old age, 65+, etc.) suffer from feelings of loneliness and social isolation. Read 20 Facts about Senior Isolation That Will Stun You. Indeed, the feeling of loneliness … Continue reading
Back on August 16, 2014, I conluded my Roland’s Ramblings entry with the following paragraph: When Rich died, I made a pledge in his honor to try to be a better person. As I think of Rich each day, I … Continue reading