Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi… pete Williams on Paul’s Video Jukebox
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- While waiting in ‘The Line’
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Grandest Version Of The Greatest Vision
- Skadefryd, Schadenfreude, Sadism.
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- What do you think of haboobs?
- Irena Sendlerowa (Irena Sendler) Nobel Peace Prize Nominee
- The Process of Aging
- Share The Corn. Share The Good. Live In Peace. Live Well. For The Welfare Of All.
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
And, if you wish to inspire employees then you really should read: How Not To Gain Good Employees and Not Motivate Them
What do you think about relationships at the workplace? Now, what was the first thought that came to your mind when you read that question? There are many types of relationships that occur in the workplace. I found a website … Continue reading
School is in session. It is Back to School. For some, it is back to class. Even in Hollywood. Some people have class. Some people work. Some people go to a casino. Some casinos advocate responsible gaming. In regards to casinos, … Continue reading
So, I saw something online that lit a spark within me. I mean what I read got me to thinking; and, it gave me a spark of an idea about a Spark. Ima notta versa , er, I mean I am not versed, in … Continue reading
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading