Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- Rate The President
- Inspiring Teachers and Hugh Frank Hinton
- Family Trust
- The Final Curtain
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Bozii. A Uniquely Canadian Experience
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
And, if you wish to inspire employees then you really should read: How Not To Gain Good Employees and Not Motivate Them Advertisements
What do you think about relationships at the workplace? Now, what was the first thought that came to your mind when you read that question? There are many types of relationships that occur in the workplace. I found a website … Continue reading
School is in session. It is Back to School. For some, it is back to class. Even in Hollywood. Some people have class. Some people work. Some people go to a casino. Some casinos advocate responsible gaming. In regards to casinos, … Continue reading
So, I saw something online that lit a spark within me. I mean what I read got me to thinking; and, it gave me a spark of an idea about a Spark. Ima notta versa , er, I mean I am not versed, in … Continue reading
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading