July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Goyishe Kupp
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- YWOTD: אַלטער קאַקער - Alter Cocker
- Red Wine For Diabetes Treatment
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Electric Car Refueling in Elk Horn, Iowa
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
And, if you wish to inspire employees then you really should read: How Not To Gain Good Employees and Not Motivate Them
What do you think about relationships at the workplace? Now, what was the first thought that came to your mind when you read that question? There are many types of relationships that occur in the workplace. I found a website … Continue reading
School is in session. It is Back to School. For some, it is back to class. Even in Hollywood. Some people have class. Some people work. Some people go to a casino. Some casinos advocate responsible gaming. In regards to casinos, … Continue reading
So, I saw something online that lit a spark within me. I mean what I read got me to thinking; and, it gave me a spark of an idea about a Spark. Ima notta versa , er, I mean I am not versed, in … Continue reading
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading