Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Disposable Diapers: An Environmental Disaster
- WayBack Machine and Warped Thoughts
- Family Trust
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Social Networking Sites - R.I.P. ??
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Organization Development
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading
There are many kinds of OD; and, there are a variety of ways to define OD. However, I bet most of you readers thought of this OD; but, I am thinking of this OD and here is why. And you may … Continue reading
Have you seen this FISH? If you clicked onto that embedded link in the opening question you see that I am blogging about: “The FiSH! Philosophy is a set of simple, practical tools to help you create the work culture … Continue reading
There is a field of study in Psychology known as Industrial/Organizational Psychology that is at times simply referred to as I/O Psychology or I/O Psych. Within I/O Psychology there are several specialization areas, one of which is Organizational Development, also … Continue reading
A person who habitually engages in idle talk about other people is called a gossip. The idle, often sensational and groundless talk about others is called gossip. To engage in or spread gossip is to gossip. ref: answers.com/topic/gossip I dislike … Continue reading