- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Organization Development
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading
There are many kinds of OD; and, there are a variety of ways to define OD. However, I bet most of you readers thought of this OD; but, I am thinking of this OD and here is why. And you may … Continue reading
Have you seen this FISH? If you clicked onto that embedded link in the opening question you see that I am blogging about: “The FiSH! Philosophy is a set of simple, practical tools to help you create the work culture … Continue reading
There is a field of study in Psychology known as Industrial/Organizational Psychology that is at times simply referred to as I/O Psychology or I/O Psych. Within I/O Psychology there are several specialization areas, one of which is Organizational Development, also … Continue reading
A person who habitually engages in idle talk about other people is called a gossip. The idle, often sensational and groundless talk about others is called gossip. To engage in or spread gossip is to gossip. ref: answers.com/topic/gossip I dislike … Continue reading