Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- John Hanson, First President of the United States, established Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A.
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Life is like a kaleidoscope.
- The Church Of What's Happening Now!
- President Harry S. Truman - Views on the Republican Party in the U.S.A.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Organization Development
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading
There are many kinds of OD; and, there are a variety of ways to define OD. However, I bet most of you readers thought of this OD; but, I am thinking of this OD and here is why. And you may … Continue reading
Have you seen this FISH? If you clicked onto that embedded link in the opening question you see that I am blogging about: “The FiSH! Philosophy is a set of simple, practical tools to help you create the work culture … Continue reading
There is a field of study in Psychology known as Industrial/Organizational Psychology that is at times simply referred to as I/O Psychology or I/O Psych. Within I/O Psychology there are several specialization areas, one of which is Organizational Development, also … Continue reading
A person who habitually engages in idle talk about other people is called a gossip. The idle, often sensational and groundless talk about others is called gossip. To engage in or spread gossip is to gossip. ref: answers.com/topic/gossip I dislike … Continue reading