- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- L'Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- YWOTD: Bashert
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Organization Development
Hey! I hope you remember these two previous entries on Roland’s Ramblings (if not, click over to them now): OD, not ODD! – Posted on May 19, 2012 Roland Hansen, Organization Development Consultant – Posted on June 10, 2010 At … Continue reading
Some years ago, Robert Schaffer identified these “seven deadly sins” of goal-setting made by managers in giving assignments: Backing away from tough expectations: You spend more time negotiating the goal downward than in figuring out how to achieve it. Engaging … Continue reading
There are many kinds of OD; and, there are a variety of ways to define OD. However, I bet most of you readers thought of this OD; but, I am thinking of this OD and here is why. And you may … Continue reading
Have you seen this FISH? If you clicked onto that embedded link in the opening question you see that I am blogging about: “The FiSH! Philosophy is a set of simple, practical tools to help you create the work culture … Continue reading
There is a field of study in Psychology known as Industrial/Organizational Psychology that is at times simply referred to as I/O Psychology or I/O Psych. Within I/O Psychology there are several specialization areas, one of which is Organizational Development, also … Continue reading
A person who habitually engages in idle talk about other people is called a gossip. The idle, often sensational and groundless talk about others is called gossip. To engage in or spread gossip is to gossip. ref: answers.com/topic/gossip I dislike … Continue reading