- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Public Policy
Source: The Buckeye Institute
Here it is, Thanksgiving 2015! The observance of Thanksgiving in North America has an interesting history and has been observed at various times even prior to the establishment of the United States of America as a sovereign nation. However, it … Continue reading
For the past five days now, as of the writing of this Roland’s Ramblings entry, I have been writing a variety of comments and linking to several memes and factual sources on my own Facebook page in which I had … Continue reading
I saw this meme on Facebook allegedly attributing a quote to Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States of America: I decided to check its contents out for factual accuracy. So, I turned to good, ol’ faithful Snopes.com. Lo … Continue reading
“FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.” It is “a nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.” FactCheck.org monitors “the factual accuracy … Continue reading