July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Goyishe Kupp
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- YWOTD: אַלטער קאַקער - Alter Cocker
- Red Wine For Diabetes Treatment
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Electric Car Refueling in Elk Horn, Iowa
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Quotations
Some people have tried to silence me; but, I will not be quiet. I speak up on subjects concerning prejudice, discrimination, xenophobia, religious intolerance, social injustice, income inequality, despotism, and other such matters. I also call people out who have … Continue reading
Thomas Jefferson said, “I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as a cause for withdrawing from a friend.”
Spend time with your elders. Not everything can be found on Google. “Call your mom, call your dad. If you’re lucky enough to have a parent or two alive on this planet, call ‘em. Don’t text. Don’t email. Call … Continue reading
Give me the facts. “Just the facts, ma’am.” This morning, I read the following in a Wikipedia article: Selective perception is the process by which individuals perceive what they want to in media messages while ignoring opposing viewpoints. It is … Continue reading
“I find it somewhat disconcerting that some people totally lack civility in their political discourse with others when there is a difference of political opinion. Sad. Why cannot people be respectful of one another in expressing opposing views? Why do … Continue reading