Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- Rate The President
- Inspiring Teachers and Hugh Frank Hinton
- Family Trust
- The Final Curtain
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Bozii. A Uniquely Canadian Experience
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Quotations
Many people are aware of the issue of abandoned children, but how many people are aware of abandoned parents, i.e. parents who have been abandoned by their adult children? When a parent is left out of the life of an … Continue reading
Many people in the late adulthood stage of their life (aka senior citizens, old age, 65+, etc.) suffer from feelings of loneliness and social isolation. Read 20 Facts about Senior Isolation That Will Stun You. Indeed, the feeling of loneliness … Continue reading
“There are glimpses of heaven to us in every act, or thought, or word, that raises us above ourselves.” ~ Robert Quillen (1887-1948). In regards to that phrase “glimpses of heaven” of Robert Quillen, read this about Robert Quillen: “He … Continue reading
“A man who is convinced of the truth of his religion is indeed never tolerant. At the least, he is to feel pity for the adherent of another religion but usually it does not stop there. The faithful adherent of … Continue reading