dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Religion
Jewish people have been subjected to prejudice, discrimation, persecution, slavery, torture, and mass murder for centuries and even thousands of years throughout the world. The Jewish people in the United States of America have been targetted, as well. The Toledo, … Continue reading
Today, December 22, 2018, is the 97th anniversary of the birth of my mother, Pearl Lerman Hansen. Sadly, my mother had a cerebral hemorrhage back in October of 1984 while attending a big family party celebrating the first birthday of … Continue reading
I have been an admirer of Nina Amir for many years now. Indeed, it was back on May 10, 2010 that I posted the Roland’s Ramblings entry entitled Nina Amir. I found the following video from Nina Amir especially apropos on this … Continue reading
Rosh Hashanah, the celebration of the Jewish New Year, is almost here. So, how do you wish someone a happy Rosh Hashanah? Well, if you read the news you know. And, if you do want to know, just open the … Continue reading
For many centuries, Jewish people all over the world have retold the story of the Exodus each year during the Passover (Pesach) Seder. Part of the Seder ritual observance involves the eating of matzo, aka matzah, aka unleavened bread, aka … Continue reading
I am going to take the easy way in this Roland’s Rambling blog entry. I am just going to copy and paste a Facebook exchange that took place with Troy Neff, former radio personality in Toledo, Ohio. That Facebook exchange … Continue reading