July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Safety First. Be con… on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… Adult Children who C… on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Wear a Face Mask during Corona… dalepertcheck on 2020: Another Father’s D… dalepertcheck on Turnabout is fair play. Roland Louis Hansen on Love your Dad. dalepertcheck on Libtard Cris on Libtard dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De… dalepertcheck on Sadfishing, Cries for Help, De…
- Safety First. Be considerate of others. Wear a face mask.
- Wear a Face Mask during Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020: Another Father’s Day Without My Dad
- Turnabout is fair play.
- Sadfishing, Cries for Help, Depression, Social Media, Older Adults
- Social Network Services Diminish Family Life And Friendships. An Encore Presentation from Roland Louis Hansen, M.P.A.
- PKB Syndrome Deniers
- I will not acquiesce; I will not be silenced.
- Thou shalt not judge.
- What’s your worth? Pondering: What’s my worth?
- Hello Darkness.
- Speak your mind; speak the truth; do not apologize for being correct.
- Being honest loses friends and family, gains enemies.
- Love your Dad.
- Let it go! Be happy.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Goyishe Kupp
- Initiative, Drive, Ambition
- Regarding Troy Neff of Toledo, Ohio
- YWOTD: אַלטער קאַקער - Alter Cocker
- Red Wine For Diabetes Treatment
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- Electric Car Refueling in Elk Horn, Iowa
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Religion
Jewish people have been subjected to prejudice, discrimation, persecution, slavery, torture, and mass murder for centuries and even thousands of years throughout the world. The Jewish people in the United States of America have been targetted, as well. The Toledo, … Continue reading
Today, December 22, 2018, is the 97th anniversary of the birth of my mother, Pearl Lerman Hansen. Sadly, my mother had a cerebral hemorrhage back in October of 1984 while attending a big family party celebrating the first birthday of … Continue reading
I have been an admirer of Nina Amir for many years now. Indeed, it was back on May 10, 2010 that I posted the Roland’s Ramblings entry entitled Nina Amir. I found the following video from Nina Amir especially apropos on this … Continue reading
Rosh Hashanah, the celebration of the Jewish New Year, is almost here. So, how do you wish someone a happy Rosh Hashanah? Well, if you read the news you know. And, if you do want to know, just open the … Continue reading
For many centuries, Jewish people all over the world have retold the story of the Exodus each year during the Passover (Pesach) Seder. Part of the Seder ritual observance involves the eating of matzo, aka matzah, aka unleavened bread, aka … Continue reading
I am going to take the easy way in this Roland’s Rambling blog entry. I am just going to copy and paste a Facebook exchange that took place with Troy Neff, former radio personality in Toledo, Ohio. That Facebook exchange … Continue reading