- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- The Pickle Jar
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Happy Birthday, Roland. Sagittarius Reigns Supreme!
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Wife Beating. A Rule Of Thumb.
- YWOTD: Shmendrik, Shmendrek, Schmendrick
- American Made Motor Scooters
- Alla Axelrod: "I Own a Deli, I'm a Jew."
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Religion
I am writing this Roland’s Ramblings blog entry from my home in Toledo, Ohio as the Winter Solstice is about to arrive. The official start of winter this year is at our doorstep and is soon to be upon us. … Continue reading
“On this day in comedy in 1970 The Flip Wilson Show premiered on NBC.” Flip Wilson created the role of Reverend Leroy, a fast talking Preacher that tells the truth as well as lying and conning you at the … Continue reading
“A man who is convinced of the truth of his religion is indeed never tolerant. At the least, he is to feel pity for the adherent of another religion but usually it does not stop there. The faithful adherent of … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
The Danish Jewish Museum (or the Dansk Jødisk Museum as it is known in its native land) of Denmark (or Danmark as the country is named in its native language) is located in one of the oldest parts of Copenhagen inside the Danish … Continue reading
Question: What is Islam? Another question: Who are Muslims? Islam is one of the largest religions in the world, with over 1 billion followers. It is a monotheistic faith based on revelations received by the Prophet Muhammad in 7th-century Saudi … Continue reading
This rambling on Roland’s Ramblings will take a little effort on your part, dear reader. I am going to quote an excerpt of an article, then follow the quoted excerpt with the title of the article with an embedded link to … Continue reading