Dale Pertcheck on If we could look into each oth… lindataylor333@gmail… on Red Wine For Diabetes Tre… cwmartin13 on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… Judy Hansen on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… cwmartin13 on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… cwmartin13 on Happy Birthday, George Wa… Happy Birthday, Geor… on John Hanson, First President o… Happy Birthday, Geor… on My Best Buddy, Boo. Dale Pertcheck on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a… Judy Hansen on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a…
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Dan Rather Facebook Post on Donald Trump Presidency
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Restaurants
I was raised in and I have made my home in an area of Toledo known known as North Towne. Originally part of Washington Township in suburban Toledo, Ohio, the area that became known as North Towne was annexed to … Continue reading
I have this picture from several years ago of me at the Danish Inn located in Elk Horn, Iowa. Well, I just learned that the Danish Inn closed in March of this year and has been listed for sale. I learned this … Continue reading
Back on September 3, 2011, I wrote a Roland’s Ramblings entitled “Happy Birthday, Judy.” the contents of which are reproduced below. It is the anniversary of the birth of Judith Helen Rosenberg Hansen. What a commentary for such a jewel. … Continue reading
CONSUMERS AND CUSTOMERS. BEWARE OF YE OLDE DURTY BIRD RESTAURANT IN TOLEDO, OHIO! On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:31 PM, I wrote an electronic letter to Ye Olde Durty Bird restaurant in Toledo, Ohio via the contact form contained on its … Continue reading
School is in session. It is Back to School. For some, it is back to class. Even in Hollywood. Some people have class. Some people work. Some people go to a casino. Some casinos advocate responsible gaming. In regards to casinos, … Continue reading
While on Another Canada Trip, I came across Bozii. What’s a Bozii, you may ask. Well, check out the Bozii website. It is my understanding that the website of Bozii is in the portfolio of Doug Wollison. I think he … Continue reading