dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Science
A hidden ‘disability’ that strikes many, including me, is not very well understood by many, if not most, people. I am still constantly amazed at the number of people who fail to understand the seriousness of this metabolic disease.
It’s not a matter of technology or innovation. Source: Why hasn’t NASA sent humans to Mars? – Business Insider
If you play the Blue Moon-The Marcels-1961 YouTube video that is embedded within its title and that will open in a new browser, you may enjoy the music while reading the rest of this Roland’s Ramblings and the embedded links contained … Continue reading
The Truth Is Out There.
Are you a diabetic? Do you know someone who is diabetic? Do you know what diabetes can do to the body? “If you have diabetes, your blood sugar levels are too high. Over time, this can cause problems with other … Continue reading
The Encyclopedia of the Nations has an entire section devoted to Denmark that you can read if you click over to the preceding embedded link. Of its many web pages, one subsection states: Denmark has a temperate climate, the mildness … Continue reading