- Remembering Richard James Hansen
- Don’t Take Life For Granted.
- Political Systems
- Abandoned Parents
- Share if you are against bullying!
- Roland Louis Hansen, The Wonder Years
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- Abandoned Parents
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Real Friends
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Sunlight and The Risk of Stroke
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Science
If you play the Blue Moon-The Marcels-1961 YouTube video that is embedded within its title and that will open in a new browser, you may enjoy the music while reading the rest of this Roland’s Ramblings and the embedded links contained … Continue reading
The Truth Is Out There.
Are you a diabetic? Do you know someone who is diabetic? Do you know what diabetes can do to the body? “If you have diabetes, your blood sugar levels are too high. Over time, this can cause problems with other … Continue reading
The Encyclopedia of the Nations has an entire section devoted to Denmark that you can read if you click over to the preceding embedded link. Of its many web pages, one subsection states: Denmark has a temperate climate, the mildness … Continue reading
Panspermia is a Greek word that translates literally as “seeds everywhere”. The panspermia hypothesis states that the “seeds” of life exist all over the Universe and can be propagated through space from one location to another. Some believe that life … Continue reading
To all my family and friends who may be worried about how I am doing after the big storm that went through Northwest Ohio causing much damage and electrical power outages and making the national news: All is fine here. … Continue reading