Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Disposable Diapers: An Environmental Disaster
- WayBack Machine and Warped Thoughts
- Family Trust
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Social Networking Sites - R.I.P. ??
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Sociology
Thanksgiving in the United States of America is most often viewed as a happy joyous time with family and friends over a festive meal and watching football on television. But, it is not that way for a large number of … Continue reading
Many people are aware of the issue of abandoned children, but how many people are aware of abandoned parents, i.e. parents who have been abandoned by their adult children? When a parent is left out of the life of an … Continue reading
I am sharing the video, Share if you are against bullying! via Tapoos. To view the video in a new browser window, open this embedded link. That video really hits home with me. I remember a previous Roland’s Ramblings of February … Continue reading
Some thoughts about my early years growing up – The Wonder Years: I was born in 1947 and grew up on East Northgate Parkway in the City of Toledo, Ohio and graduated from Whitmer Senior High School in 1965. For … Continue reading
Many people in the late adulthood stage of their life (aka senior citizens, old age, 65+, etc.) suffer from feelings of loneliness and social isolation. Read 20 Facts about Senior Isolation That Will Stun You. Indeed, the feeling of loneliness … Continue reading
Video courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE via YouTube. COLONY HOUSE LYRICS “You & I” Lately, what’s the problem? What’s the headline this time? Somehow, we’re okay with all these differences leaving us blind, blind, blind I’m not scared of fighting; I’m … Continue reading
Democracy can be a fragile thing. During the height of Ancient Greece, people were expected to pay homage to Alexander the Great. At its zenith, the people of the Roman Empire were expected to proudly proclaim “Hail, Caesar!” In the early … Continue reading