Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Rachmones - ראַטשמאָנעס
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- The Northern Winds, A Pagan Place.
- Chalav Yisrael
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Have No Regrets. Live Life.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Technology
Plain ol’ as in plain old. Well, there is: Plain Ol’ Food plain ol’ water Plain Ol’ As And, there is: POD POJO POSH POTS POW POX And, then, there is: Plano Advertisements
The other day, I noticed that one of my Roland’s Ramblings Jewish-related entries that was also in regards to my mother had been spammed several times with the lowest possible level on the rating scale for that blog entry. Furthermore, … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about my Blog Problem. Today, I write about the problem being solved after trying and trying and trying and trying. After having said “I give up” and “I quit” both ad nauseum and ad infinitum, I still … Continue reading
Is there life on Mars? I do not know if there is at this very moment. I do know there will be life on Mars if you are willing to live on Mars. Life on Mars can be a reality. … Continue reading
Preface – Make sure to click on the embedded links in the following Roland’s Ramblings entry in order to fully appreciate what it is all about. Wow! Take a look at these GEMs! I saw a real GEM yesterday; but, … Continue reading
Mercedes-Benz has made its new B-Class car “invisible.” Well, actually, the car isn’t really invisible, but it does create an illusion of invisibility. Watch the video of the Invisible Mercedes. If you want to read about this very intriguing concept … Continue reading