Eldercare. Check in… on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… Eldercare. Check in… on Concerns About Aging Pare… Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am.
- Who’s that knocking at my door?
- Eldercare. Check in on the elderly.
- Ohio Lifelong Learning
- Government according to John Adams
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- YWOTD: Rachmones - ראַטשמאָנעס
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- The Northern Winds, A Pagan Place.
- Chalav Yisrael
- Roland Louis Hansen, Timothy W. Higgins, Dave Zawodny, The Three Amigos, The Fighting Sulivans
- The Maccabees. Who was Judas Maccabeus?
- Have No Regrets. Live Life.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Transportation
Road rage may be defined as aggressive or violent and angry actions and behavior exhibited by persons operating a motor vehicle. (ref: Longman definition of road rage) Psychology may be defined as the study of human behavior. Along those lines, … Continue reading
Now, I can see my Buddy. Did you take a look? My Buddy is genuine. I mean Genuine, as in the new 2012 Buddy 170i. I love it! Here, click on over to read Road review: 2012 Genuine Buddy 170i. … Continue reading
So, I saw something online that lit a spark within me. I mean what I read got me to thinking; and, it gave me a spark of an idea about a Spark. Ima notta versa , er, I mean I am not versed, in … Continue reading
No, I am not writing about the Winnepeg published Border Crossings. And, no, I am not making reference to Border Crossings productions of the UK. Rather, I am addressing this type of border crossing; i.e. legal border crossings, not illegal … Continue reading
So, you think you can text while driving. huh? You don’t see a problem, huh? Well, AAA (American Automobile Association) conducted a test. Watch the video of that test below:
Preface – Make sure to click on the embedded links in the following Roland’s Ramblings entry in order to fully appreciate what it is all about. Wow! Take a look at these GEMs! I saw a real GEM yesterday; but, … Continue reading
Mercedes-Benz has made its new B-Class car “invisible.” Well, actually, the car isn’t really invisible, but it does create an illusion of invisibility. Watch the video of the Invisible Mercedes. If you want to read about this very intriguing concept … Continue reading