Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Disposable Diapers: An Environmental Disaster
- WayBack Machine and Warped Thoughts
- Family Trust
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Social Networking Sites - R.I.P. ??
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Travel
From the home page of PetFriendlyTravel.com: “Traveling with pets is easy with our guide to pet friendly vacation rentals, hotels and motels, beaches, campgrounds, restaurants & bars, airports, shopping malls, dog parks and much more!” Visit the Pet Friendly Travel … Continue reading
This is Boo Hansen. My wife Judy and I adopted Boo as a family member back on June 17, 2013. Boo goes everywhere with us. Sometimes, it takes a bit of planning in order for us to take Boo along with … Continue reading
I am a proud Danish Lutheran Ukrainian Russian Jewish American. When my Danish grandparents first emigrated from Denmark when they were still very young single adults two years apart from one another, they first settled in the Danish American community … Continue reading
Back on September 3, 2011, I wrote a Roland’s Ramblings entitled “Happy Birthday, Judy.” the contents of which are reproduced below. It is the anniversary of the birth of Judith Helen Rosenberg Hansen. What a commentary for such a jewel. … Continue reading
Courtesy of TouTube Copenhagen in July noolcak Published on Aug 2, 2012 Copenhagen: the city of ideas and designs. Thanks to beautiful Copenhagen and all the nice people over there. Shooting: Murat & Figen Kurt, Editing: Murat Kurt. Copenhagen in … Continue reading
FYI: I am still presently in the State of Hawaii on the island of Maui where I am temporarily residing in my Kehei digs.