dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Travel
As I have been doing for years, I continue to look at a wide variety of campers, travel trailers, motorhomes and all things called RVs In the past week, I have visited a couple RV dealers looking at different types … Continue reading
From the home page of PetFriendlyTravel.com: “Traveling with pets is easy with our guide to pet friendly vacation rentals, hotels and motels, beaches, campgrounds, restaurants & bars, airports, shopping malls, dog parks and much more!” Visit the Pet Friendly Travel … Continue reading
This is Boo Hansen. My wife Judy and I adopted Boo as a family member back on June 17, 2013. Boo goes everywhere with us. Sometimes, it takes a bit of planning in order for us to take Boo along with … Continue reading
I am a proud Danish Lutheran Ukrainian Russian Jewish American. When my Danish grandparents first emigrated from Denmark when they were still very young single adults two years apart from one another, they first settled in the Danish American community … Continue reading
Back on September 3, 2011, I wrote a Roland’s Ramblings entitled “Happy Birthday, Judy.” the contents of which are reproduced below. It is the anniversary of the birth of Judith Helen Rosenberg Hansen. What a commentary for such a jewel. … Continue reading
Courtesy of TouTube Copenhagen in July noolcak Published on Aug 2, 2012 Copenhagen: the city of ideas and designs. Thanks to beautiful Copenhagen and all the nice people over there. Shooting: Murat & Figen Kurt, Editing: Murat Kurt. Copenhagen in … Continue reading