- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Work At Home Job Hunting List
- The meaning of forlorn
- Climb Every Mountain, Richard & Adam.
- Who is Adam Roland Hansen?
- Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- 12 Steps To Self Care
- Concerns About Aging Parents
- A Remorseful Dad Thinking Of Father’s Day
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz Is Asking For Money.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- Walk Through The Storm. Hold Your Head Up High. You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Road Rage
- Heresy or hearsay
- What I Have Learned. Life's Lessons.
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The article referenced in the title of this Roland’s Ramblings starts out with: If you believe the origin story depicted in Aaron Sorkin’s The Social Network, a young Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook in order to meet girls. Creative fiction or … Continue reading
Read about Adam Hansen from AdamHansen.net. Check out Adam Hansen of Toledo over on Linkedin. Explore the Google search results for Adam Hansen of Toledo. Read other stuff concerning Adam Hansen from among the previous entries of Roland’s Ramblings.
I dedicate this entry of Roland’s Ramblings to my brother, Richard James Hansen, who left this world on August 16, 2013. I thank G-d for having given us Rich for 68 years 7 months 6 days. Rich may be gone … Continue reading
Disappointment is the feeling of sadness or displeasure caused by the nonfulfillment of one’s hopes or expectations. Click over to read the Wikipedia article about disappointment. Click over to read some quotes on disappointment from each of the following: BrainyQuote® … Continue reading
So, who that I know is getting married today? My daughter Lisa, that is who. Daddy’s little girl has decided to wed at age 35. Today, July 21, 2012, is the wedding day of Lisa Marie Hansen and Dan … Continue reading