Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- Rate The President
- Inspiring Teachers and Hugh Frank Hinton
- Family Trust
- The Final Curtain
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Bozii. A Uniquely Canadian Experience
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The article referenced in the title of this Roland’s Ramblings starts out with: If you believe the origin story depicted in Aaron Sorkin’s The Social Network, a young Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook in order to meet girls. Creative fiction or … Continue reading
Read about Adam Hansen from AdamHansen.net. Check out Adam Hansen of Toledo over on Linkedin. Explore the Google search results for Adam Hansen of Toledo. Read other stuff concerning Adam Hansen from among the previous entries of Roland’s Ramblings.
I dedicate this entry of Roland’s Ramblings to my brother, Richard James Hansen, who left this world on August 16, 2013. I thank G-d for having given us Rich for 68 years 7 months 6 days. Rich may be gone … Continue reading
Disappointment is the feeling of sadness or displeasure caused by the nonfulfillment of one’s hopes or expectations. Click over to read the Wikipedia article about disappointment. Click over to read some quotes on disappointment from each of the following: BrainyQuote® … Continue reading
So, who that I know is getting married today? My daughter Lisa, that is who. Daddy’s little girl has decided to wed at age 35. Today, July 21, 2012, is the wedding day of Lisa Marie Hansen and Dan … Continue reading