Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Disposable Diapers: An Environmental Disaster
- WayBack Machine and Warped Thoughts
- Family Trust
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Social Networking Sites - R.I.P. ??
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: Vehicles
Now, I can see my Buddy. Did you take a look? My Buddy is genuine. I mean Genuine, as in the new 2012 Buddy 170i. I love it! Here, click on over to read Road review: 2012 Genuine Buddy 170i. … Continue reading
You have heard of Costco, the seventh largest retailer in the world, have you not? Well, members of Costco can shop and purchase items online as well as doing a lot of other things. Hey, check out the Costco website … Continue reading
So, I saw something online that lit a spark within me. I mean what I read got me to thinking; and, it gave me a spark of an idea about a Spark. Ima notta versa , er, I mean I am not versed, in … Continue reading
So, you think you can text while driving. huh? You don’t see a problem, huh? Well, AAA (American Automobile Association) conducted a test. Watch the video of that test below:
Preface – Make sure to click on the embedded links in the following Roland’s Ramblings entry in order to fully appreciate what it is all about. Wow! Take a look at these GEMs! I saw a real GEM yesterday; but, … Continue reading
Mercedes-Benz has made its new B-Class car “invisible.” Well, actually, the car isn’t really invisible, but it does create an illusion of invisibility. Watch the video of the Invisible Mercedes. If you want to read about this very intriguing concept … Continue reading