Dale Pertcheck on If we could look into each oth… lindataylor333@gmail… on Red Wine For Diabetes Tre… cwmartin13 on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… Judy Hansen on North Towne in Toledo, Oh… cwmartin13 on Older People Feel Isolated, Al… cwmartin13 on Happy Birthday, George Wa… Happy Birthday, Geor… on John Hanson, First President o… Happy Birthday, Geor… on My Best Buddy, Boo. Dale Pertcheck on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a… Judy Hansen on Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs a…
- If we could look into each others hearts
- Is Corned Beef Irish or Jewish?
- Toledoan Wade Kapszukiewicz was the Topic of a September 14, 2005 Toledo Talk Message Thread.
- North Towne in Toledo, Ohio
- Older People Feel Isolated, Alone, and Lonely. Me Included.
- Colony House – “You & I” – Courtesy of Z104.5 THE EDGE
- Happy Birthday, George Washington!
- Website for The Buckeye Institute
- Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By.
- The United States of America is not a Christian nation.
- Cold and Flu. Go Away Coughs and Sneezes.
- I survived surgery (thus far).
- Dan Rather Facebook Post on Donald Trump Presidency
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- "May you live until 120"; "til 120"; "עד מאה ועשרים שנה"; "Ad Mayah Ve-essrim Shana"; "Biz a Hoondred oon Tzvuntzig"
- Paul's Video Jukebox
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- A Spiteful Person, People, Game Players
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word of the Day): Schnorrer, aka Shnorrer, aka Schnorer, aka Shnorer
- Dummy Down. Dumbing Down. Dumb Down. Dumb It Down.
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- Jewish Danish Herring
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Roland Hansen, MPA on LinkedIn
- Current Events
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Happy Anniversary to my bashert, my wife, Judy Rosenberg Hansen. We met on November 6, 1965. We got engaged in June 1966 to be wed in June 1967. Then, on November 13, 1966, you went away for awhile. On March … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
I have written about Chanukah before. You may wish to revisit this previous entry: Chanukah. Hanukkah. Posted on December 8, 2009 This year, on this sixth night of Chanukah, I offer the following for your pleasure.
Same date in History; Different Family Events. Anniversary of the Death of My Mother, Pearl Lerman Hansen. Anniversary of the Birth of My Nephew, Joseph Desgrange.
Today is October 20, 2015. October 20 has very special meaning to me. October 20, 1984 is a date that I had identified with two very different emotional events in my family history; one sad and one happy, that is up until … Continue reading
The Ten Days of Awe, ימים נוראים, Yamim Noraim, the Ten Days of Repentance, the Ten Days of Penitence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, we begin reading an article “The Ten Days of Repentance (Hebrew: עשרת ימי תשובה, Aseret Yemei Teshuva) are the first ten days of the Hebrew month of Tishrei, usually sometime in the month of September, … Continue reading
Go down, Moses, Way down in Egypt’s land; Tell old Pharaoh To let My people go! Shemot (Exodus): 7:15 Get thee unto Pharaoh in the morning; lo, he goeth out unto the water; and thou shalt stand by the river’s … Continue reading