Roland Louis Hansen on Who Will Cry For Me? dale pertcheck on Who Will Cry For Me? Roland Louis Hansen on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Aging, Initiative, Motivation,… cwmartin13 on Diabetic Diet cwmartin13 on L’Shanah Tova! Happy New… cwmartin13 on An Appeal – One Ame… Roland Louis Hansen on I exist; therefore, I am. Roland Louis Hansen on Disowning Family Judy HansenJudy on The meaning of forlorn
- Will I see 70? Will I see my family before I die?
- Stop The Family Feud Already!
- Lonely on Thanksgiving
- Who Will Cry For Me?
- Roland Louis Hansen Quote on The Path Of Life.
- Open Door Policy
- Aging, Initiative, Motivation, Vision.
- Diabetic Diet
- L’Shanah Tova! Happy New Year.
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire. Wade “Skippy” Kapszukiewicz
- An Appeal – One America
- YWOTD: Schlep, schlepp, shlep, shlepp
- People You Meet
- Where Have The Years Gone – by Owen Yeates.
- List of Restaurants offering Senior Discounts
- Jewish Danish Herring
- Disposable Diapers: An Environmental Disaster
- WayBack Machine and Warped Thoughts
- Family Trust
- Buy Used Cars Through Costco Auto Program
- Tony’s and Prime Outlets, Birch Run. Frankenmuth. Hiller’s, Ann Arbor.
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Social Networking Sites - R.I.P. ??
- Move Over, Marie Kondo: Make Room for the Hygge Hordes
- Public Employee Wages in the Greater Toledo Ohio Area
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
The New Year on the Hebrew calendar is coming up on the 1st of Tishrei, 5778, which on the Gregorian calendar begins at sunset on Wednesday, September 20, 2017. In Hebrew, I say: כתיבה וחתימה טובה with the transliteration of … Continue reading
The title of this Roland’s Ramblings contains several spellings for the same word. You may do a web search to learn about them. For example, a search on Google came up with these results for schlep and these results for … Continue reading
Happy Anniversary to my bashert, my wife, Judy Rosenberg Hansen. We met on November 6, 1965. We got engaged in June 1966 to be wed in June 1967. Then, on November 13, 1966, you went away for awhile. On March … Continue reading
Passover starts on the 15th day of Nisan on the Jewish calendar every year. However, the date changes every year on the Gregorian calendar. This year of 2016, the first day of Passover begins at sunset on April 22 on the … Continue reading
I have written about Chanukah before. You may wish to revisit this previous entry: Chanukah. Hanukkah. Posted on December 8, 2009 This year, on this sixth night of Chanukah, I offer the following for your pleasure.
Same date in History; Different Family Events. Anniversary of the Death of My Mother, Pearl Lerman Hansen. Anniversary of the Birth of My Nephew, Joseph Desgrange.
Today is October 20, 2015. October 20 has very special meaning to me. October 20, 1984 is a date that I had identified with two very different emotional events in my family history; one sad and one happy, that is up until … Continue reading
The Ten Days of Awe, ימים נוראים, Yamim Noraim, the Ten Days of Repentance, the Ten Days of Penitence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, we begin reading an article “The Ten Days of Repentance (Hebrew: עשרת ימי תשובה, Aseret Yemei Teshuva) are the first ten days of the Hebrew month of Tishrei, usually sometime in the month of September, … Continue reading