dalepertcheck on A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps… Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on People To Avoid Dale Pertcheck on Love in the present. Valerie on Jewish Danish Herring Dale Pertcheck on Mass Shooting Problem: Canada… Judy Hansen on New Beginnings Dale Pertcheck on Is Roland Louis Hansen a Polit… Dale Pertcheck on Libtard Dale Pertcheck on Mothers Day is every day. Lovi…
- A Personal Disclosure. Perhaps TMI.
- Parents and Grandparents
- Senior Loneliness
- People To Avoid
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Be ever so watchful.
- Do the right thing!
- Reasons Why I Am Thankful.
- Today is a new day to be a new you.
- No One Should Sit In Judgement.
- Love in the present.
- The Aging Process and The Brain
- Mass Shooting Problem: Canada vis-à-vis United States of America
- Live your life the way you want to live it.
- ‘The Talker’
- Feast of Juul; Winter Solstice; Yuletide; Dansk Jul, A Danish Christmas.
- Kinahora, Kina Hora, Kayne Hora, קינאַהאָראַ
- Einstein on Religion
- Practical Principles For Employee Retention
- Andrea Gardner: The Power of Words.
- YWOTD: Fakakta, Fakakte, Fakakt, Farkakt, פֿאַרקאַקט
- Yiddish Mamma Mia song
- We Didn't Sink The Bismark according to Homer and Jethro
- 'Tickle' Roland Hansen Classic IQ Test Results
- History Continues To Repeat Itself. Democracy Can Allow The Rise Of A Dictatorship.
- Current Events
- Hansen Homily Of The Day
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Non Profits
- Organization Development
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
Category Archives: YWOTD (Yiddish Word Of The Day) ייִדיש
This year, 2019 CE, Passover begins at sunset on the evening of Friday, April 19, and ends at sunset on the evening of Saturday, April 27. האָבן אַ גוט יום טוּב Hobn a gut ium tub. Chag Pesach Sameach! The … Continue reading
While some people may call an alter cocker an old dog, an alter cocker is not a breed of dog. Alternative transliteration spellings of the Yiddish phrase אַלטער קאַקער alter cocker are: alte kaker, alta kaker, alte kocker, alter kocker, alter kaker, alte … Continue reading
I first met Dale Pertcheck in the summer of 1965, shortly after high school graduation when I was 17 before I began college in September and before I had turned 18 in November of that year. Transpose that age of … Continue reading
I have been an admirer of Nina Amir for many years now. Indeed, it was back on May 10, 2010 that I posted the Roland’s Ramblings entry entitled Nina Amir. I found the following video from Nina Amir especially apropos on this … Continue reading
The New Year on the Hebrew calendar is coming up on the 1st of Tishrei, 5778, which on the Gregorian calendar begins at sunset on Wednesday, September 20, 2017. In Hebrew, I say: כתיבה וחתימה טובה with the transliteration of … Continue reading
The title of this Roland’s Ramblings contains several spellings for the same word. You may do a web search to learn about them. For example, a search on Google came up with these results for schlep and these results for … Continue reading
Happy Anniversary to my bashert, my wife, Judy Rosenberg Hansen. We met on November 6, 1965. We got engaged in June 1966 to be wed in June 1967. Then, on November 13, 1966, you went away for awhile. On March … Continue reading